One stop accounting solutions that let you get on with running your business
First Class Accounts Hamilton East offers a full range of accounting services for small and medium businesses, from monthly accounts through to annual accounts and tax.
BART SCHEEPERS - Accountant
I am a qualified accountant with more than 20 years of Accounting experience to offer. I work with a wide range of businesses and bring an extensive knowledge of business processes and best practice to meet business needs. Progressively in my approach to accounting I provide a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping services with the ultimate goal in mind to add value to my clients businesses, small or large. For more information on how my expertise can benefit your business please contact First Class Accounts Hamilton East.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Management Accounting
- Preparation of Personal, Business and Company Tax Returns
- Goods and Services (GST) Tax Returns
- Fringe Benefit Tax
- PAYE (Payroll)
- Tax Advice
- Managing any IRD audits or disputes
A good budget is a necessity for a good business plan. It is one of the best business tools you can have. There are several types of budgets. We can help you design the right budget for your requirements. Let us show you a budget and cash flow forecast that can provide feedback that enables you to prepare for the future of your business.
- Discuss the best system to further your business
- Install and configure software to suit your purposes
- Suggest the right accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Train clients to be self-sufficient users
- Advice on electronic banking
Let us help you to make the right choice of accounting software. A decent accounting system will help you keep track of your cash flow and let you complete GST returns easily.
- MYOB – Essentials
- MYOB – AccountRight Live
- MYOB Payroll
OTHER ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Farm Accounting
- Rental Properties
- Business Start Up
JAN ROODT - Business development
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND REVIEWS
- Overseen implementation of organisational Quality Framework at a large tertiary institute
- Responsible for internal reviews and audit activities for a number of tertiary institutes
- Qualified evaluator for the NZ Business Excellence Foundation (NZBEF)
- Participated in Internal and External reviews for tertiary institutes
- Identified international business opportunities and developed strategies to position tertiary institutes in the Middle East, South Asia and Africa
- Managed International business process reviews and business analysis projects for tertiary institutes
- Actively involved in domestic and international student recruitment activities
- Built up institutional partnerships overseas to generate additional income for tertiary institutes
- Project lead for trial by NZQA of a new quality assurance system at a large tertiary institute
- Member of project team to establish a Polytechnic (Trades training) in Saudi Arabia
- Project lead to manage and oversee internal self-review processes to assist tertiary institutes with annual self-review of NZQA’s International Code of Practice 2016
"From our experience Bart offers a personalised accounting service that is client focused with the added value as an external advisor who is readily available to offer advice and guidance on financial matters".
We have used Bart as our personal accountant for a number of years now (5 I think) and have always been very pleased with his services. We have always found Bart to be conscientious, friendly, and very professional. He gets things done in a timely matter, has been absolutely reliable, flexible to our time constraints, and just a pleasure to work with. We value his expertise and appreciate the fact that he keeps abreast of any new rules or issues that may affect us.
In short we would have no hesitation in recommending Bart as an accountant.
Peter and Darlene Bibby
Free Business Resource Centre App
AVAILABLE NOW from the App Store or Google Play.
Discover how to be successful with regular best-practice tips and other free articles and resources.
We regularly stream great ideas that have made a huge difference with business owners just like you.
Join us to learn more ways to improve your profit and cash flow and keep up to date with key tax dates right from your Smartphone!
It is easily to register and it’s free. You can even ask questions of our experts.
Download our FREE Resource Centre App today!
Simply click on the App Store or Google play links to get your Free APP.