First Class Accountant Porirua
Dick Kurtz was born in Johnsonville and lived in Tawa for over 25 years. Now working from Porirua as a base.
For personal, friendly service you can come to me or I can come to you.
I have a wealth of knowledge, and experience in accounting, and related fields to running a business. I am a friendly down to earth guy and I will work hard for you, providing a quality service at a reasonable price.
I am passionate about accounting and I love running a Public Practice. Every client has different needs and every day is different.
- BCA Degree, majored in accounting, from Victoria University (1986)
- Have been a member of ICANZ (CA, Chartered Accountant) from 1991 to 2013
- Current member of ATAINZ (Accountants & Tax agents Institute of NZ)
Accounting services available
- Financial statements and tax returns for all businesses.
- Self Employed
- Rental Properties
- Tax Planning and Minimisation Strategies
- GST Returns
- Company Formations
- Business Advice
I am keen to work with you and alongside you so that your business runs smoothly. We have big firm capability delivered with a small firm personality.
Call or email Dick for a no obligation free initial consultation to discuss your business accounting and taxation needs.